EP 77: Open Forum – Self-Directed IRA Q&A on Start-Ups, Syndicates, RMD, Crypto, FDIC, Side Door Solo 401k
Bestselling authors, Mat Sorensen of, “The Self-Directed IRA Handbook,” and Mark J. Kohler, “The Tax & Legal Playbook,” answer your questions on buying alternative assets with retirement accounts including:
- Investing in a start-up with a Roth IRA.
- What happens to a 401k or self-directed IRA that has invested in a syndication when retiring.
- How to best plan for Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- The difference between a Trust Company vs. Third Party Administrator (TPA).
- What you need to know about FDIC Insurance when investing in alternative assets.
- Understand the Side Door Solo 401k.
Schedule a Free 15-minute new account phone appointment with one of our experienced Senior Account Executives regarding what type of account is best for you. https://directedira.com/appointment
To submit your questions, listen, search for prior episodes, or sign up for their Weekly Free Newsletter, visit https://directedira.com/podcast